At any time you are interested in a property, please ask a Chiltern Hills member of staff for a full breakdown of fees that may be payable before, during and after a tenancy.
There is a non-refundable Administration Fee & Referencing of £150 per adult. Special rates apply for students please a staff member.
We will require
- Photocopy of your passport or photo driving license to identify you allowing us to comply with Anti Money Laundering Legislation
- A copy of a utility bill dated within the last three months to confirm your current residing address.
- Referencing form to be filled in to carry out credit check
- Landlord/Agent reference
- The last 3 months of bank statements
- Accountants letter for self employed
Additional fees which may become payable to some applicants
- In order to pass the credit score you will need to be able to demonstrate an annual household income of at least two and a half times the annual rent.
- Guarantor referencing is charged at £50 (per guarantor) in the event that the tenant is unable to meet the income threshold.